Today, I woke up with a craving for Spaghetti and Meatballs so I went to the kitchen to cook my favourite recipe! I realized, everyone should taste how perfect this dish is os her you go, friends! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, everyone. Enjoy!
Meatballs I used about 1 1/2 homemade meatballs **Meatballs were fully cooked
24 ounces jar marinara sauce I used San Marzano Sauce
1/2 yellow onion diced
3 cloves garlic crushed
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 spaghetti noodles
1-2 c grated cheese I used half Colby-jack, half mozzarella
1/2 c grated parmesan
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-low.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the onions and sauté until translucent.
4. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
5. Add the cooked meatballs, Italian seasoning, and marinara sauce. Stir until well combined.
6. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for about 30 minutes.
7. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
8. Add the pasta and cook for a few minutes until al dente.
9. Remove the meatballs from the sauce.
10. Transfer the pasta into the sauce and toss until well coated.
11. Add 1/3 cup of the pasta water and stir until well mixed.
12. Put the meatballs back to the skillet and toss until well mixed.
13. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese and cheese over the meatballs.
14. Remove from the oven and transfer inside the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F or until done.
15. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
16. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!