Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 24 Servings
These heavenly treats will surely make your day extra special! My kids could not get enough of these cupcakes! Give this recipe a try now, and prepare to be amazed! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, everyone. Enjoy!
4 cups Nilla wafer crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 small box, instant banana pudding, or 1/2 large box; prepared
1 box white cake mix, plus oil & eggs per package directions
1/2 banana, mashed
2 teaspoons banana extract
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1-2 teaspoons clear vanilla extract
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
24 Nilla wafers
2 tablespoons raw sugar to sprinkle on top
For the Crust:
1. Line with paper liners the muffin tins.
2. Add the melted butter and Nilla wafer crumbs to a food processor. Pulse until well blended.
3. Fill each muffin tin with the cookie crumb and press it gently.
4. Place them inside the oven and bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees F.
5. Remove and allow them to cool.
For the Cake:
1. Refer to the directions provided on the cake mix on how to prepare it.
2. Add the banana and banana extract, then stir until well mixed.
3. Top each muffin with the cake mix.
For the Filling:
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the filling on how to prepare it. Place it inside the fridge.
For the Frosting:
1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups of heavy cream and beat until it forms stiff peaks.
2. Add sugar and vanilla, then beat until well blended.
3. Place it inside the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
4. Fill the cupcakes, then sprinkle sugar and top everything with a Nilla wafer.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!