If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try, then you have come to the right page! This awesome recipe will surely be the best thing you will ever try today! Don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as well. Enjoy!
2 c sugar
3/4 c softened at room temp butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon banana extract
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 cup milk
1 8ounces container of sour cream
3-4 ripe mashed bananas (about 1 1/2 cups)
3 very ripe mashed bananas
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon banana extract about 3 to 3 1/2 c powdered sugar
1/4 to 1/2 cup butter
milk for thinning
1. Add all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
2. In another mixing bowl, add milk and sour cream. Stir until well blended.
3. In another mixing bowl, add sugar and butter. Beat until the texture becomes smooth.
4. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition.
5. Add the banana and vanilla extracts. Stir until well blended.
6. Transfer the dry ingredients and sour cream mixture into the egg mixture gradually. Beat every addition until well combined.
7. Add the mashed bananas and stir until well mixed.
8. Apply cooking spray in a sheet pan.
9. Transfer the batter into the prepared sheet pan and spread it evenly.
10. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
11. Place the batter inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
12. Remove the cake from the oven and let it sit at room temperature to cool completely.
To Make the Banana Frosting:
1. In a mixing bowl, add the mashed bananas, butter, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and banana extract. Beat until well mixed.
2. Add confectioners’ sugar and stir until well mixed.
3. Spread the frosting over the cooled cake.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!