Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. My Grandma used to cook these heavenly treats all the time! I will never get tired of recommending this recipe to my friends because it is just too perfect! I am so grateful to her for a lot of things and this is just one of them! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
5 c chopped cauliflower florets
½ c all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
salt and pepper to taste
vegetable oil for frying
1. In a food processor, add the cauliflower, then pulse until minced.
2. Remove from the food processor into a mixing bowl.
3. Add the eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Stir everything until well combined.
4. Add more flour if the texture becomes too soft.
5. Scoop the mixture and form patties out of it.
6. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
7. Add vegetable oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Add the patties and cook each side for about 2 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
9. Serve hot with your preferred sauce. Enjoy!
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 758mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin C: 159.2mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2.9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!