Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This was by far the best Pasta Salad I have ever had and it only takes about 30 minutes to make, how awesome is that? This recipe is what you just might need! Chicken, veggies, BBQ sauce, and a lot more on one plate. Enjoy!
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 lb. small pasta shells
1 c BBQ sauce
1 c mayonnaise
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp coarse ground pepper
1/2 jalapeno peppers de-seeded, deveined and minced
1 red onion, chopped
15 oz. can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 c minced fresh cilantro
1 orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
1 c corn
1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add vegetable oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken, then toss each until well coated.
4. Add the chicken slices into the hot skillet, then sear each side for about 4 to 6 minutes or until they turn brown. Move the chicken pieces onto a clean plate.
5. Add the jalapenos and onions into the same skillet, then sauté until soft.
6. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
7. Add the pasta, then cook for a few minutes until al dente. Drain and set aside.
8. In a mixing bowl, add BBQ sauce, salt, mayonnaise, and pepper. Stir until well blended.
9. Slice the chicken into small pieces.
10. Add the bell peppers, chicken slices, onions, jalapenos, black beans, corn, and cilantro into the bowl with the dressing. Toss everything until well combined.
11. Serve right away and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days.
Calories: 607 kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 933mg | Potassium: 608mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 1130IU | Vitamin C: 43.2mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2.4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!