Oh, my! These luscious meatballs are a must-try! Meatballs covered in bacon. It doesn’t get any better than that, right? I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I know that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! By the way, a big thanks to my dear friend, Abby, for this. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 large onions
400g beef mince
1 clove garlic, minced
Few sprigs of parsley leaves, chopped
16 rashers streaky bacon
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 400 degrees C or 200 degrees C.
2. Peel the onions, then slice them from bottom to top. Set aside the large layers of the onions.
3. Chop the rest of the onions into small pieces, then put them into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add the beef mince, minced garlic, parsley, seasoning, and egg. Stir until well combined.
5. Form four small balls out of the mixture.
6. Cover each ball with the reserved outer parts of the onions. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
7. Coat each ball with bacon, then use toothpicks to seal the sides.
8. Arrange the meatballs onto a baking tray.
9. Place them inside the preheated oven and cook for about 40 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and brush each meatball with the BBQ sauce.
11. Put them back inside the oven and cook for another 5 minutes or until done.
12. Remove from the oven and remove the toothpicks.
13. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!