Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe will always have a special place in my heart! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. You will fall in love in just one bite, I’m telling you! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 c water
1/4 c low sodium soy sauce
1/4 c light brown sugar
1 tsp ginger grated
2 cloves garlic minced
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 pound broccoli
1 pound flank steak
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Add 1/2 cup of water and 1 tbsp of cornstarch into a small bowl. Stir until well mixed.
2. Add 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 tsp of grated ginger, and 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes. Stir until well combined.
3. Slice the broccoli into small pieces.
4. Thinly slice the flank steak. I usually slice it into 1/4-inch thick cuts.
5. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the broccoli and stir, then add 2 tbsp of water.
8. Cover the skillet and cook the broccoli for a few minutes until soft. Remove from the skillet.
9. In the same skillet, add 1 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
10. Add the beef slices and cook each side until brown.
11. Turn the heat down to low, then add the sauce. Stir until well combined. Cook the beef slices again until soft and the sauce becomes thick.
12. Add sesame seeds on top.
13. Serve hot over rice and enjoy!
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 637mg | Potassium: 801mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 744IU | Vitamin C: 102mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!