Cook rice before you cook this dish because I am sure that you will need it! This luscious dish will be the best decision you will ever make today, I’m telling you! The sauce alone will satisfy all your cravings today. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! For a spicy version, add freshly chopped chilli for garnish. I highly recommend you add chilli! Have a perfect day, friends. I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
¼ c of flour
1 pound of beef liver
¼-½ c of butter
½ teaspoon of salt
⅛ teaspoon of pepper
1-2 tablespoons of fresh minced sage
2 c of thinly sliced onions
½ c of beef stock
1 tablespoon of minced Italian parsley
¼ c of dry white wine
1. Add flour, salt, and pepper inside a resealable bag. Shake the bag until well combined.
2. Add the liver and shake it again until well coated.
3. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the onions and saute until translucent.
6. Transfer the onions into a mixing bowl, then sprinkle salt, pepper, and sage to taste.
7. Add 3 tablespoons of butter into the same skillet and allow it to melt again.
8. Add the coated liver and cook for about 5 minutes. Make sure to stir continuously.
9. Put the onions back to the skillet and stir until well combined.
10. Transfer everything onto a clean serving plate.
11. Pour in the stock and wine to the skillet, then scrape the bottom to get the brown bits. Heat until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
12. Pour the glaze on top of the liver and onions.
13. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
14. Serve and enjoy!
This dish is best served over rice!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!