Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! I have never tried barbecue in the oven, and I am very impressed that it tastes awesome! This recipe was recommended to me by my sister. At first, I was kind of hesitant to even try it but clearly, I was wrong! I am sure that you and your loved ones are going to love it. Try it now and prepare to be amazed. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 kg chicken thighs and legs With skin and bone-in
1 tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Paprika
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
¾ c BBQ Sauce ref note -1 & 2
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Line with foil a baking tray.
3. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken pieces.
4. Add all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
5. Put the chicken pieces onto the prepared tray and arrange them evenly. Make sure to leave a space between each piece.
6. Sprinkle the seasonings on top and make sure to coat each chicken with it.
7. Place the tray inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
8. Remove the chicken from the oven, then brush each generously with barbecue sauce.
9. Put them back inside the oven and turn the heat to 425 degrees F. Bake for another 10 minutes.
10. Remove the chicken pieces from the oven and brush each with barbecue sauce again.
11. Bake for another 10 minutes or until done.
12. Broil for another 3 minutes or until just brown.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Serve these bad boys over rice or mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 1249mg | Potassium: 334mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 377IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!