Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15mins | Additional: 15 mins | Total: 40 mins | Serving: 18 | Yield: 1 1/2 dozen
Cookies are always present in our house. I don’t have any experience that we lack cookies at home. We either buy some store-bought cookies or make homemade cookies. There are hundreds of recipes for cookies out there waiting to be tried, but my favorite will always be this Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, and it stands out among other cookies for me. It is the chewiest cookies ever, and chocolate will somehow explode in your mouth. Try to this recipe for Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie, and enjoy it with you’re family and friends.
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
(1) egg yolk
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 25 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, add and cream the melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Add and mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets, and the cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
4. In the preheated oven, bake until the edges are lightly toasted for 15 to 17 minutes. Allow cooling for a few minutes on baking sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
1. For your chocolate chip cookies, use a combination of brown sugar and white sugar. I prefer more brown sugar than white sugar because brown sugar moisture promises an extra soft, chewy cookie. White sugar is, however, still needed. It’s dry and helps spread cookies, and a little spread is not a bad thing.
Per Serving: 284.7 calories; 42 mg cholesterol; 110.7 mg sodium; 2.8 g protein; 40.1 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!