Prep: 1 hr 30 mins | Cook: 1hr | Total: 2 hrs 30 mins | Servings: 16 | Yield: 2 – 10-inch round layers
This cake is quick and simple to produce, flexible, and delicious in every aspect. It was not until recently that we realized just how much carrot cake we eat. Eating this wasn’t something we just grew up. We fell in love, even more, thanks to this simple recipe. The required ingredients for this cake are simple, and I bet you already have a few in your kitchen. Try this recipe for the Best Carrot Cake Ever, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
6 cups grated carrots
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup raisins
(4) large eggs
1 ½ cups white sugar
1 cup of vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. In a medium bowl, add and combine grated carrots and brown sugar. Set aside for 60 minutes, then stir in raisins.
2. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 10-inch cake pans.
3. In a large bowl, add and beat the eggs until light. Then beat in the white sugar, oil, and vanilla gradually. Stir in the pineapple. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, stir into the wet mixture until absorbed. Then finally, stir in the carrot mixture and the walnuts. Then pour evenly into the prepared pans.
4. Bake it until cake tests were done with a toothpick for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Then cool it for 10 minutes before removing from pan. When completely cooled, frost with cream cheese frosting.
1. I love using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour with whole wheat or whole white wheat flour. You can substitute flour with your preferred gluten-free flour mix for a gluten-free carrot cake.
2. The sugar makes this cake moist, sweet, and tasty. I use white and brown sugar in a mix, but you can use anything.
Per Serving: 457.4 calories; fat 20.2g 31% DV; cholesterol 46.5mg 16% DV; sodium 315.2mg 13% DV; protein 5.9g 12% DV; carbohydrates 66.3g 21% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!