Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 10mins | Ready In: 1 hr
If your searching for the best chocolate chip cookies recipe, then your search ends here. For many, many years, I have been making these and everyone who tries them agrees they ‘re deliciously out of this world. This cookie is made with ingredients that might be in your cupboard that results in a fantastic, cracky outdoor, gooey in the mid cookie of your dreams. Pair the best cookies and milk of your life with one of these bad boys with a glass of cold milk. Just a simple, straightforward, incredibly delicious chocolate chip cookie that turns out to be perfect every time. Don’t forget to try this recipe for Best Chocolate Chip Cookies.
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp hot water
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Add and cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
3. In the preheated oven, bake for about 10 minutes until edges turn nicely brown.
1. Use cold cubed butter if you like thicker cookies, and less spread. You can also remove the butter from the fridge, put it in a microwave-safe bowl, and then place it in the microwave for 5-8 seconds or so. It must be sufficiently firm to cut into cubes but just soft enough to blend well with the sugar.
2. Use your favorite chocolate chip type — semi-sweet, chocolate with milk, or a combination of both. I enjoy chopping up a high-quality chocolate bar because it melts so perfectly, too.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 3.6 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 166 mg sodium; 15.6 g fat; 38.9 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!