What makes this the recipe for Best Chocolate Chip Cookie, you might ask? First of all, this recipe combines the magic ratio between brown and white sugar perfectly. While this appears to be a small detail, it makes a big difference in the cookie’s texture. The brown sugar makes it crispy with a caramel scent on the edges while the white sugar provides that gooey sweet middle. I get a lot of questions regarding how to make your cookies cakey and chewy. So, I’m going to give you this Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. The cookies are outrageously delicious, and it will surely grab the attention of the people when you serve it. Try and make a version of this recipe for Best Chocolate Chip Cookies, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp hot water
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Add and cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Then dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
3. Bake it for about 10 minutes until edges are nicely browned in the preheated oven.
1. Chilling dough improves texture and flavor. Also, it means less spread when baking.
2. If you flatten the cookie, it’s going to spread. It is the most regular error! Shape a round dough ball, and place it on the ungreased pans. It’ll then flatten out in the oven giving you a thick cookie with a gooey core. Drop them in the refrigerator to make sure they are cold until they bake.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!