This is by far the best Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake I have ever tried! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Modify this recipe to your liking. Have a great day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 tablespoons butter, melted
2 sticks (1 c) butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2/3 cup nuts (optional) * I used finely chopped pecans
2 cups powdered sugar
5 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In a mixing bowl, add 3 cups of flour, milk, baking powder, sugar, eggs, salt, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of melted butter, then beat again until well mixed.
3. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, 2 sticks of soft butter, nuts, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons of flour. Whisk until well mixed.
6. Spoon the mixture and drop them on top of the batter. Run a knife on top to make swirls.
7. Prepare the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove from the oven and let it sit at room temperature.
10. In a mixing bowl, add milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
11. Drizzle the mixture on top of the warm cake and spread it evenly.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!