Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 3 mins | Total Time: 13 mins | Yield: 2 to 3 Servings
This rich-tasting dish will surely make your day extra special! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones. Enjoy!
1 pork tenderloin, 1.25lb – 1.5lb
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper preference
1 ¼ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup chicken broth
½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
1. Rinse the pork tenderloin with water.
2. Use paper towels to pat them dry.
3. Slice the tenderloin into two even cuts, then drizzle oil all over.
4. In a mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
5. Add the meat slices and coat each generously with the mixed seasonings.
6. Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot and allow it to become hot.
7. Add meat slices and cook each side until brown.
8. Press the “Cancel” button, then move the meat slices onto a clean plate.
9. In the same pot, add the chicken stock and scrape the bottom to get the brown bits.
10. Add Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke. Stir until well mixed.
11. Put the meat slices back to the pot.
12. Seal and cook for another 3 minutes.
13. Do a natural release for about 15 minutes, then remove the meat slices from the pot.
14. Slice them into bite-size pieces.
For the Gravy:
1. Get 3 tbsp of the sauce from the pot and mix it with 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
2. Put it back to the pot and stir until well blended and thick.
3. Serve with the slices of meat and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!