Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This dish will always have a special place in my heart! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try! In just about 30 minutes, you will surely have the best dish to serve today! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
4 teaspoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
Freshly ground black pepper
1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
Cooked white rice, for serving
1. Add soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, and sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high.
3. Add 1 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Season the flank steak with salt.
5. Add the steak into the hot skillet and sear each side for 8 minutes or until brown.
6. Remove the steak from the skillet onto a clean plate.
7. In the same skillet, add the red and green bell peppers. Sauté until translucent.
8. Add garlic and ginger, then sauté until aromatic.
9. Put the flank steak back to the skillet as well as the mixed sauce.
10. Stir everything until well combined.
11. Cook for another 2 minutes, then remove from the heat.
12. Serve and enjoy!
This dish is best served with rice or mashed potatoes.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!