– 1/3 cup Soy sauce
– 1/2 cup olive oil
– 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
– 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
– 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
– 3 tablespoons dried basil
– 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
– 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
– 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
1. Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender.
2. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
3. Pour marinade over desired type of meat.
4. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!