Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 16 Servings
The title of this cake speaks for itself. It is the best! Layers and layers of delicious flavours. You will not get disappointed with this recipe, I’m telling you! Try it now and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
1 box white cake mix (plus ingredients to prepare the mix)
Ingredients usually called for the cake mix:
3 Eggs whites
1 c water
1/3 c vegetable oil
Strawberry White Chocolate Mixture:
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
3/4 c white chocolate chips
1 pkg (3 oz JELL-O strawberry flavour gelatin)
1/4 c warm water
2 cans (21 oz each strawberry pie filling)
2 c heavy whipping cream (full fat and cold)
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
10-15 fresh strawberries (sliced)
For the White Cake:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in a 9×13-inch cake pan.
3. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the cake mix on how to prepare it.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
6. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature for at least 10 minutes.
7. Use a fork to poke small holes over the cooled cake.
For the Strawberry White Chocolate Mixture:
1. Add the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk into a heat-proof bowl.
2. Place it inside the microwave and heat for a minute until melted completely. Stir until well blended.
3. In another mixing bowl, add warm water and the strawberry gelatin mix. Stir until dissolved completely.
4. Pour the dissolved gelatin into the bowl with the milk mixture, then stir until well blended.
5. Spread the mixture on top of the cake. Make sure to fill each hole with it.
6. Place it inside the fridge to chill for at least an hour.
For the Whipped Cream:
1. Add heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl. Beat until it forms stiff peaks.
2. Spread the mixture on top of the cake.
3. Decorate the cake with strawberry slices.
4. Put it back inside the fridge to chill for about 8 hours or overnight.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 0g | Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 287mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 5.2mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 0.9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!