Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 16 Servings
This amazing cake is what you just need today! Everyone deserves to know how delicious this cake is. Here you go, friends! The best cake recipe out there is just an hour away from achieved. Enjoy!
1 box (15.25 ounces) white cake mix (plus ingredients to prepare the mix)
Ingredients usually called for the cake mix:
1 c water
1/3 c vegetable oil
3 Egg whites
Strawberry White Chocolate Mixture:
3/4 c white chocolate chips
1/4 c warm water
1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O strawberry flavor gelatin
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
10-15 fresh strawberries (sliced)
2 tbsp sugar
2 c heavy whipping cream (full fat and cold)
2 cans (21 ounces each) of strawberry pie filling
For the Cake:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in a 9×13-inch cake pan.
3. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the white cake mix.
4. Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan and spread it evenly.
5. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
6. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature for a few mites.
7. Use a fork to poke small holes over the cake.
For the White Chocolate Mixture:
1. Add the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl. Place it inside the microwave and heat for a minute until melted completely. Stir until well blended.
2. Mix warm water and strawberry gelatin. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the strawberry mixture, then stir until well blended.
3. Add the mixture on top of the cake and spread it evenly. Make sure to fill the small holes.
4. Allow the cake to cool at room temperature, then transfer it to the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
For the Whipped Cream:
1. Add vanilla extract, heavy cream, and sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat until they form stiff peaks.
2. Add the mixture on top of the cake and spread it evenly.
1. Decorate the cake with the strawberry slices.
2. Place the cake in the fridge to chill for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 0g | Calories: 415 kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 287mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 5.2mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 0.9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!