Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This sandwich recipe is just too perfect not to share with you, friends! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Give this one a try and prepare to be amazed! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, a big to my dear friend, Anita, for this awesome recipe. I never would have tasted perfection if it weren’t for you! Just a bit of a back story about this recipe. Last month, Anita went to the house. We talked about a lot of things and food was one of them! She showed me how to make such amazing sandwiches and this was one of them! Anyway, serve these delicious sandwiches warm with a nice cup of coffee or a glass of orange juice, and you have yourself a snack to remember! Remember to share this with your loved ones. I am sure that they are going to love it as well! Enjoy!
2 tbsp butter
8 slices rye bread
8 slices deli-sliced corned beef
8 slices Swiss cheese
1 c sauerkraut, drained
½ c Thousand Island dressing
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Brush one side of the bread slices with butter.
3. Spread Thousand Island Dressing over the side without butter.
4. Top each sliced bread with 1 slice of Swiss cheese, 2 slices of corned beef, 1/4 cup of sauerkraut, and another slice of Swiss cheese.
5. Place the other slices of bread over to make sandwiches.
6. Place the sandwiches into the preheated skillet and cook each side for 5 minutes or until golden brown and slightly toasted.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 657 | Protein: 32.1g 64% | Carbohydrates: 43.5g 14% | Dietary Fiber: 4.7g 19% | Sugars: 10.2g | Fat: 40.3g 62% | Saturated Fat: 17.9g 89% | Cholesterol: 115mg 38% | Vitamin A Iu: 658.9IU 13% | Niacin Equivalents: 9.3mg 72% | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg 9% | Vitamin C: 5.5mg 9% | Folate: 82.5mcg 21% | Calcium: 517.2mg 52% | Iron: 3.8mg 21% | Magnesium: 51.9mg 19% | Potassium: 411.9mg 12% | Sodium: 1930.3mg 77% | Thiamin: 0.3mg 35% | Calories From Fat: 362.7
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!