Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 20 Servings
These were by far the best Cinnamon Roll I have ever tried! The directions are easy as well. All you need are ten simple steps to achieve perfection! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love with these heavenly treats! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Serve these rolls with your favourite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a snack to remember! Feel free to tweak this recipe if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
butter for greasing
2 tbsp brown sugar
½ c white sugar
2 tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
½ c confectioners’ sugar
2 tsp milk
1 (10 counts) package refrigerated biscuit dough
¼ c butter, melted
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Brush with butter and sprinkle brown sugar in the bottom of an 8-inch baking pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, add 2 tbsp brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Stir until well combined.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, add milk and confectioners’ sugar. Stir until well blended.
5. Roll each biscuit and press until it becomes flat.
6. Coat each prepared biscuit with melted butter and with the filling mixture.
7. Roll each dough and slice into two.
8. Arrange the dough slices into the prepared pan cut-side down. You should get about 20 of them.
9. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the top turns brown.
10. Remove the rolls from the oven and pour the glaze on top.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 115.9 | Protein: 1g 2% | Carbohydrates: 17.5g 6% | Dietary Fiber: 0.5g 2% | Sugars: 11.8g | Fat: 4.8g 7% | Saturated Fat: 2.3g 12% | Cholesterol: 7.8mg 3% | Vitamin A Iu: 91.8IU 2% | Niacin Equivalents: 0.6mg 5% | Folate: 8.2mcg 2% | Calcium: 17.3mg 2% | Iron: 0.4mg 2% | Magnesium: 3.2mg 1% | Potassium: 31.2mg 1% | Sodium: 161.2mg 6% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 6% | Calories From Fat: 43.2
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!