Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr
I love how all the ingredients complement each other to make such a delicious dish! This recipe will be the best thing you will ever try today, I’m telling you! I am so glad that I gave this one a try because I never would have tasted perfection! By the way, I would like to thank my sister, Sophia, for this awesome recipe! Now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb sausage
1(1 ½ oz) package pork gravy mix
1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 c milk
(1) 8oz can(s) biscuits (1 can Pillsbury Grands biscuits)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Prepare the biscuits by slicing them into 1-inch cuts.
4. Place the biscuits into the prepared pan and arrange them onto the bottom part.
5. Add the brown sausage on top of the biscuits and scatter it evenly.
6. Scatter Cheddar cheese over the sausage. (More cheese, more delicious!)
7. In a mixing bowl, beat in the eggs and milk until well mixed.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper, then whisk until well combined.
9. Add the egg mixture on top of the cheese and spread it evenly.
10. Refer to the directions given on the pack of the gravy mix on how to prepare it.
11. Pour the gravy on top of the egg mixture and spread it evenly.
12. Bake inside the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
13. Remove the casserole from the oven and allow it to cool completely on a wire rack.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!