Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Packed with incredible flavors, this Biscuits and Gravy with Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole is surely a must-try! Ready for serving in just an hour! Treat yourself today with this delicious dish. Enjoy!
1 pound sausage, any flavor
1/2 c milk
1 (2 3/4 oz.) package peppered gravy mix (makes 2 c)
salt and pepper to taste
8 count packages of biscuit dough (we used Grands, which are slightly bigger)
1 c cheese, shredded
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 13×9-inch pan.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the sausage, then cook for a few minutes until brown. Discard any accumulated grease.
5. Slice into 1-inch pieces the biscuit dough.
6. Arrange the biscuits into the prepared baking pan.
7. Add the sausage on top of the biscuits and spread it evenly.
8. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the sausage layer.
9. In a mixing bowl, add milk, eggs, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well blended.
10. Pour the egg mixture over the layers in the baking pan.
11. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the gravy on how to make it.
12. Pour the gravy over the pan.
13. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 to 45 minutes or until done.
14. Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
15. Serve and enjoy!
You need to add 20 minutes of cooking time if you decide to bake this the next day.
Make sure to cover it with foil if it starts to get brown right away.
Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe, Calories: 427 Fat: 26 Carbohydrates: 34 Protein: 16
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!