Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
The perfect dessert for the perfect day! This Blackberry Cream Cheese Dessert is what you just might need today! A big thanks to my sister for giving me this recipe. Oh, man, you need this in your life, I’m telling you! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this delicious treat! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1 cup butter
1 – 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup chopped nuts ( optional )
1 – 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 – 3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
4 cups blackberries
6 tablespoons corn starch
12 ounces whipped cream
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to low. Add the butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add flour and nuts, then whisk until brown. Remove from the heat.
4. Transfer the butter mixture into a 9×13-inch pan.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
7. In a mixing bowl, add powdered sugar, cream cheese, and milk. Stir until well mixed.
8. Spread the mixture on top of the crust. Place it inside the fridge.
For the Filling:
1. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add water, blackberries, cornstarch, and sugar. Stir until well mixed.
3. Allow the mixture to boil and cook for about 3 minutes. The texture should become thick.
4. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
5. Spread the mixture on top of the cream cheese layer.
6. Spread the whipped topping over the cake.
7. Place it inside the fridge to chill for several hours.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!