Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
This Blueberry Cream Pie is just too perfect not to share with you! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Give this recipe a try and prepare to be amazed by how delicious this pie is! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a great day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate it. Enjoy!
3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1 unbaked pie shell
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 Eggs, beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter
1. Fill the pastry shell with fresh blueberries.
2. If you are using frozen blueberries, thaw them first at room temperature.
3. In a mixing bowl, add 1/3 cup of flour, 1 cup sugar, and salt. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Add sour cream and eggs, then whisk until well mixed.
5. Transfer the mixture on top of the blueberries and spread it evenly.
6. In another mixing bowl, add the rest of the flour and sugar. Whisk until well mixed.
7. Add butter and beat until well blended.
8. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the sour cream mixture.
9. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 65 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature completely.
12. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!