Prep Time: 3 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 3 Servings
Pork chops smothered in a delicious sauce are what you just might need today! For a spicy version, just simply add chilli powder. I highly recommend you try it! Serve these bad boys over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! Don’t forget to spoon the delicious sauce on top. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
15 oz centre-cut boneless pork chops (3 pork chops)
ground black pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
2 1/2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons warm water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
3 dashes of cayenne pepper
1. Season with salt and pepper on all sides of the pork chops.
2. Add all the ingredients for the Honey Garlic Sauce into a large mixing bowl. (Water, honey, apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, and salt. Whisk until well blended.)
3. Place a cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add oil and 1 tbsp of butter, then allow them to become hot.
5. Add the pork chops and cook each side for 5 minutes or until they turn brown.
6. Shove the pork chops on one side of the skillet, then add the remaining butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
8. Add the Honey Garlic Sauce and stir until well blended. Make sure that the sauce becomes thick.
9. Spoon the delicious sauce over the pork chops.
10. Remove the pork chops from the skillet onto a serving plate.
11. Sprinkle parsley on top.
12. Serve hot and enjoy!
Serving Size: 3 people, Amount Per Serving: Calories 348 | Total Fat 17g | Saturated Fat 10g | Cholesterol 113mg | Sodium 265mg | Carbohydrates 15g | Sugar 14g | Protein32g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!