Prep Time: 3 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 3 Servings
These pork chops smothered in a delicious sauce are so good! Serve them with rice or mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember!
1 tbsp vegetable oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
15 ounces (430 g) center-cut boneless pork chops (3 pork chops)
Ground black pepper
2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 tsp chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
2 1/2 tbsp honey
3 dashes of cayenne pepper
2 tbsp warm water
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper over the pork chops, then rub each until well coated.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the Honey Garlic Sauce. Stir everything until well blended.
3. Place a cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high.
4. Add 1 tbsp of butter and vegetable oil, then allow them to become hot.
5. Add the pork chops, then sear each side for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until brown.
6. Move aside the pork chops in the skillet, then add butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add garlic and sauté until aromatic.
8. Turn the heat down to medium, then pour in the Honey Garlic Sauce. Stir everything until well blended. Simmer for a few minutes until the texture of the sauce becomes thick. Make sure to coat the pork chops well with the sauce.
9. Remove from the heat, then sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
10. Serve right and enjoy!
I suggest you use a cast-iron skillet to sear the meat.
Combining oil and butter gives the pork chops more texture and flavors.
Make sure to use minced garlic and not grated garlic. This is important!
Amount Per Serving: Calories 348 | Total Fat17g | Saturated Fat10g | Cholesterol113mg | Sodium265mg | Carbohydrates15g | Sugar14g | Protein32g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!