Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Insanely delicious treats! These Breakfast Quesadillas have been satisfying all my cravings for a couple of years now. You will surely love this recipe. Ready in just 15 minutes, breakfast will always be awesome with these delicious treats!
8 large flour tortillas
6 large Eggs
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8 oz. cheddar cheese, grated or sliced thin
6 slices bacon
salsa, sour cream, and guacamole
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Roughly chop the bacon slices, then add them to the hot skillet. Cook for a few minutes until crispy. Transfer onto a clean plate.
3. Remove some of the accumulated bacon greases from the skillet and leave some.
4. Add cracked eggs and a bit of milk into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
5. Pour the eggs into the skillet together with the bacon, then cook according to your preference. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add a layer of shredded cheese over a flour tortilla, then top it with some of the egg-bacon mixtures.
7. Sprinkle more shredded cheese over the egg-bacon layer.
8. Add another flour tortilla over the cheese.
9. Add the quesadilla into the skillet, then cook each side for a few minutes until golden brown.
10. Transfer the quesadilla onto a clean plate.
11. Slice into even servings.
12. Serve right away with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream. Enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 4 days or 3 months in the freezer.
You can add veggies to this recipe if you like. Sauté them after you cook the bacon.
Calories: 641 kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 326mg | Sodium: 1075mg | Potassium: 303mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 925IU | Calcium: 509mg | Iron: 3.7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!