Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This spectacular dish is what you just might need today! I didn’t know that broccoli would taste this good! I am not a huge fan of this vegetable but this recipe surely changed my mind! I guess it is because of the cheese and the combination of all the ingredients that made this very delicious! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3-4 crowns fresh broccoli, cooked and drained
1 c real mayonnaise
1 can, cream of chicken soup
4 tbsp butter, melted
1/4 c diced white onion
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1-1/2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 sleeve, Ritz crackers, crushed
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Slice the broccoli into small cuts. Blanch them for a few minutes until soft.
4. Arrange the blanched broccoli onto the bottom of a casserole dish.
5. Add melted butter, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, and onion slices into a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
6. Add 1 cup of shredded cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
7. Pour the mixture on top of the broccoli and spread it evenly.
8. Top with the rest of the shredded cheese.
9. Cover everything with crushed Ritz crackers.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 534 | TOTAL FAT: 49g | SATURATED FAT: 19g | TRANS FAT: 1g | UNSATURATED FAT: 26g | CHOLESTEROL: 132mg | SODIUM: 1147mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 7g | FIBER: 1g | SUGAR: 1g | PROTEIN: 17g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!