Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This dish is ready in less than an hour! A very delicious dish that you and your loved ones are going to love! Try Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breasts now and prepare to fall in love with just one bite! Have the most amazing day, friends. Enjoy!
For the chicken
4 chicken breasts
1 tsp Italian seasoning optional
1 tsp paprika optional
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
For the filling
2 cups broccoli florets
1/4 c bell pepper minced
1/2 c cheddar cheese or melting cheese of choice
4 oz cream cheese softened
¼ c grated Parmesan
2 cloves garlic minced
salt and pepper
1. Slice the broccoli into small cuts.
2. Place broccoli slices into a heat-proof bowl. Pour in 2 tbsp of water.
3. Place them inside the microwave and heat for about 2 minutes or until soft.
4. Horizontally slice each chicken breast and create a pocket.
5. Season each chicken breast with Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
6. Place the steamed broccoli into a large mixing bowl as well as the cheeses, garlic, bell pepper, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
7. Stuff each chicken breast with the broccoli mixture.
8. Use toothpicks to lock each pocket.
9. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
10. Place a cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
11. Add 1 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
12. Put the stuffed chicken breasts into the skillet and sear each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
13. Cover the skillet with foil.
14. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken breasts for about 20 minutes or until done.
15. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1chicken breast | Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 879mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1163IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!