Serves: 18 | Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 45mins
Honestly, I asked myself whether this recipe is worth sharing, but then again, when does chocolate and peanut butter dessert go wrong? I can eat peanut butter alone, and I don’t know why, but when I was young, we always have peanut butter stored in the pantry, and whenever I cry, my mom would let me eat the peanut butter in the jar. It sounds weird, but my crying stops when they let me do that. I can say that I loved peanut butter because of those memories.
Once I began to enjoy baking, I happen upon the recipe, knowing that my enjoyment of peanut butter is above any other, I look for other peanut butter recipes. Try this recipe for Brownies with Peanut Butter Fudge Frosting, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
1 (19.8 oz) package brownie mix
1 cup peanut butter chips
½ cup butter
1 (14 oz) can sweeten condensed milk
1. Prepare the brownies following the package instruction. Then, allow cooling in the pan and don’t slice.
2. In a medium saucepan, add and melt peanut butter chips and butter until smooth over low heat while stirring constantly.
3. Once the mixture smooth, remove the pan from the heat and mix in the sweetened condensed milk.
4. Spread the frosting generously over the cooled brownies.
5. Put inside the fridge to chill until set before slicing into squares.
1. Put the brownies at room temperature in an airtight container, and it should remain fresh for at least a week.
2. Put the brownies in the fridge if you want the peanut butter to be firmer and not so fluffy Such brownies congeal well and can last for up to three months.
3. For the brownies to thaw before serving, put them in the fridge first to chill overnight.
4. Use the exact baking time for the choice to get the perfect brownies since home ovens can be fickle. Underbake brownies have a soft and gummy texture while dry and cakey are overbaked brownies.
Per Serving: 324.3 calories; 5.8 g protein; 42.1 g carbohydrates; 21 mg cholesterol; 190.4 mg sodium.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!