Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love how simple and easy this recipe is. A big thanks to my dear friend, Agnes, for this awesome recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients to it if you prefer. Have a beautiful day, friends. I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones. Enjoy!
2 Cans of Biscuits the cheap plan ones will do
1 Jar of pizza sauce Bought or homemade – or you can use 2 small cans of tomato sauce with Italian seasoning
2 c Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 c Shredded Cheddar Cheese optional
Pizza toppings any that you like -we did pepperoni
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Slice each biscuit into quarters with a pizza cutter.
4. Arrange the biscuits into the prepared pan.
5. Pour the pizza sauce over the biscuits and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle a generous amount of Mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
7. Top the dough with your preferred toppings.
8. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for at least 5 minutes at room temperature.
11. Slice into even pieces.
12. Serve and enjoy!
The best thing about this recipe is that you can modify it to your preference.
Calories 365 | Calories from Fat 171 | Fat 19g 29% | Saturated Fat 7g 44% | Cholesterol 30mg 10% | Sodium 1105mg 48% | Potassium 333mg 10% | Carbohydrates 35g 12% | Fiber 2g 8% | Sugar 5g 6% | Protein 13g 26% | Vitamin A 457IU 9% | Vitamin C 3mg 4% | Calcium 227mg 23% | Iron 3mg 17%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!