Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
What a dish! This spectacular casserole just became my favourite! I am so excited to share with you this recipe because I want everyone to taste how perfect it is! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more to this if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this even better. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ c onions, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 pound ground beef
10 ounces can diced tomatoes with green chillies
¾ c buffalo sauce
2 tablespoons chilli powder
2 c cheddar cheese, shredded – divided
28 ounces bag frozen tater tots
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Place a large oven-safe skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the ground beef, garlic, and onion. Cook for about 10 minutes or until brown and aromatic. Discard any excess grease.
5. Add the green chilis, tomato slices, chilli powder, buffalo sauce, and 1 cup of cheese. Stir until well mixed.
6. Scatter the tater tots over the meat mixture.
7. Put it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
8. Remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese on top.
9. Put it back inside the oven and bake for 10 more minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and let it rest for about 3 minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories 933kcal (47%) | Carbohydrates 58g (19%) | Protein 39g (78%) | Fat 62g (95%) | Saturated Fat 24g (120%) | Cholesterol 140mg (47%) | Sodium 2730mg (114%) | Potassium 1137mg (32%) | Fiber 6g (24%) | Sugar 4g (4%) | Vitamin A 1835mg (37%) | Vitamin C 24mg (29%) | Calcium 497mg (50%) | Iron 5mg (28%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!