Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 8 Servings
If you want delicious and healthy food, then this Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potato Casserole is one to try! A crowd favorite for sure!
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c chopped green onion
5 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 heads of broccoli, cut into small florets
1/2 c avocado oil or olive oil
1/2 c cooked turkey bacon
1 c buffalo sauce, New Primal or Franks
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 pounds boneless chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts), cut into cubes
A drizzle of ranch
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
3. Slice the broccoli, potatoes, and chicken into small portions.
4. Add garlic, avocado oil, buffalo sauce, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
5. Add 1/2 of the buffalo sauce and sweet potatoes into a large mixing bowl. Toss the potatoes are well coated by the sauce.
6. Transfer the potatoes into the prepared casserole dish and arrange them in a single layer.
7. Place the casserole dish in the preheated oven and roast for about 30 minutes. Make sure to flip them after 15 minutes to cook the other sides.
8. In the same bowl with the potatoes before, add the broccoli, chicken, and the rest of the buffalo sauce. Toss until well coated.
9. Add the chicken and broccoli over the potatoes. Bake for another 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
10. Remove the casserole dish from the oven, then add the bacon, green onion, and cheese on top.
11. Put it back inside the oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Top with your favorite toppings.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 5 days.
Calories 366% Daily Value*Total Fat 18g 23% | Cholesterol 99.8mg 33% | Sodium 690.2mg 30% | Total Carbohydrate 18.8g 7% | Sugars 3.9g | Protein 31.5 g 63% | Vitamin A 76% | Vitamin C16%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!