Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
This Cajun butter steak will surely make your day extra special! This recipe is a must-try whether you are a fan of steak or not. You will surely fall in love with t in just one bite, I’m telling you! Feel free to tweak the recipe to your liking. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup bourbon
2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
2 pounds tri-tip steak (or a very thick cut of sirloin)
2 tablespoons butter, cut into tabs
Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
1. Add soy sauce, olive oil, bourbon, brown sugar, Cajun seasoning, mustard, red pepper flakes, thyme, and garlic into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
2. Set aside 1/3 of the mixture for later use.
3. Add the steak into the bowl with the rest of the sauce. Toss until well coated, then allow them to marinate for at least 20 minutes to 4 hours.
4. Prepare the grill and preheat to high.
5. Remove the steak from the marinade and season with salt and pepper on all sides.
6. Place them over the grill and cook each side for about 10 minutes or until done.
7. Remove from the grill onto a clean chopping board.
8. Slice the steak into bite-size pieces.
9. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
10. Add the reserved sauce and allow it to boil. Stir and cook until the texture becomes a bit thick.
11. Add butter and allow it to melt. Whisk until well blended.
12. Remove the glaze from the heat, then brush each steak generously with it.
13. Sprinkle parsley over the steak.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!