This Caramel Apple Dump Cake is so delicious, with a perfect amount of caramel sauce and apple filling, covered with soft, buttery crunch topping. It’s a recipe that’s simple enough to make, and it’s very tasty, great to feed your friends and family, and very versatile too. If you want to and use some sort of pie filling, you can remove the caramel. Also, I like to put vanilla ice cream on top of this dump cake. Try this recipe for Caramel Apple Dump Cake, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
(1) yellow cake mix
2 (21-ounce cans) cans apple pie filling
1/2 cup caramel sauce or topping
(2) sticks butter, melted or sliced
For Oven-baked Caramel Apple Dump Cake:
1. Prepare the oven, preheat to 350 degrees.
2. Spoon cans of apple pie filling into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
3. Add and pour caramel over the pie filling and spread evenly before sprinkling the cake mix on top.
4. Evenly put thinly sliced pats of butter over the cake mix, or you can melt the butter and drizzle over the cake mix.
5. Add and place inside the preheated oven and bake for about 50 to 60 minutes.
6. Once done, take out from the oven and serve with a scoop of vanilla or your choice of ice cream.
For Slow-cooker Caramel Apple Dump Cake:
1. Grease a 6-quart oval or oblong slow cooker crock.
2. Follow the exact layering, as stated above.
3. Cover the slow cooker, or place first some paper towels or a tea towel beneath the lid, make sure that it is not touching the top of the cake. This way, the towels can catch the water droplets that may form on the lid.
4. Then, add and cook the cake for 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low.
You can use a (1) butter stick instead if you wish to reduce the fat.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!