Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1hr 5mins | Additional: 40 mins | Total: 2 hrs | Serving: 12 | Yield: 1 9×5-inch loaf
Having this recipe in my hand makes me shiver with excitement. How am I supposed to chill when I am a huge lover of banana bread? Also, because I love caramel macchiato, this recipe is a dime in my memory. It infuses a lovely coffee flavor to the banana bread. It is present without being too powerful or overpowering. Occasionally, desserts based on coffee will give me too much of a punch, but this one isn’t like that.
(1) serving Pam Butter Cooking Spray- 1/3Sec Spray IHF
(2) cups Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached
1 tsp Leavening agents, baking soda
1 tsp Leavening agents, baking powder, double-acting, sodium aluminum sulfate
½ tsp Spices, cinnamon, ground
⅛ tsp Salt, table
(2) large Bananas, raw
½ cup caramel macchiato flavored liquid coffee creamer
½ cup Oil, soybean, salad or cooking
(2) large eggs Egg, whole, raw, fresh
⅔ cup Sugars, granulated
2 tbsp Coffee, instant, regular, powder
6 tbsp butter, without salt
6 tbsp Sugars, brown
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. In a bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. Using a fork, mash bananas until almost smooth in a large mixing bowl. Add and stir in the coffee creamer, vegetable oil, eggs, sugar, and instant coffee granules until the coffee granules have dissolved. Stir in flour mixture gradually until batter is almost smooth, and pour batter into the prepared loaf pan, about 1/2 cup at a time.
3. In the preheated oven, bake it until a toothpick inserted into the center of the banana bread comes out clean for an hour. Allow cooling before removing from pan.
4. In a saucepan, melt unsalted butter over medium heat, and mix in the brown sugar and vanilla extract. Let the mixture boil, stirring to dissolve sugar, and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer the syrup for 3 minutes, allow to cool to a warm but liquid temperature, and pour the glaze over the banana bread. Serve when the glaze has set.
Per Serving: 333.9 calories; 46.3 mg cholesterol; 184.9 mg sodium; 3.6 g protein; 43.3 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!