– 11.5 oz bag of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips
– 11 oz bag of Kraft Caramel Bits
– ½ Cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
– 8 oz of Mini Twist Pretzels
1. In a small glass bowl, add the Hershey chocolate chips (Reserve about ¼ cup of chips for later). Melt in microwave in 20 second intervals until melted.
2. Spread the melted chocolate on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
3. Place pretzels on top of the chocolate, they can overlap.
4. Place the Kraft caramel bits in a bowl with 2 Tablespoons of water and melt in microwave for 1 ½ minutes to 2 minutes. Once melted drizzle and spread over the pretzels. Let Cool.
5. Melt the reserved ¼ cup of chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over the cooled caramel. Repeat with the Reese’s peanut butter chips.
6. Let Bars cool completely then Enjoy!!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!