Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make today! A big thanks to my friend, Peter, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! As perfect as this recipe is, feel free to tweak and add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better. Enjoy!
2 tbsp Butter
1 Small Onion diced, about 1 cup
2 lbs Carrots peeled and cut into approximately 1-inch pieces
1-2 Garlic Cloves roughly chopped
1 tbsp Ginger peeled and chopped
½ tsp Ground Turmeric
6 c Chicken Broth
Pinch Black Pepper or to taste
Salt to taste if needed
1. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the onions and sauté until translucent.
4. Add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, and carrots. Sauté until aromatic and a bit soft.
5. Add the chicken broth and stir until well combined.
6. Turn the heat to high, then allow the mixture to boil.
7. Cover the pot and reduce the heat to medium.
8. Cook for about 50 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender.
9. Remove the pot from the stove, then use an immersion blender to incorporate all the ingredients. It should resemble a smooth soup.
10. Add more seasonings if needed.
11. Serve hot and enjoy!
Add more chicken broth if the texture of the soup is too thick.
Calories: 116.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.69g | Protein: 2.72g | Fat: 4.69g | Saturated Fat: 2.54g | Cholesterol: 10.03mg | Sodium: 998.78mg | Potassium: 698.6mg | Fiber: 4.54g | Sugar: 7.98g | Vitamin A: 25375.67IU | Vitamin C: 26.88mg | Calcium: 68.21mg | Iron: 1.03mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!