Prep Time: 10 mins | Chill Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 18 Pinwheels
This recipe has always been a part of my life since I was a little kid. My grandma used to make these heavenly treats all the time! You should have seen her worked around the kitchen. Oh, man, she was a God! I am so grateful to her for a lot of things including this recipe because now, I get to share it with you as well! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 oz cream cheese (softened)
1 c chopped veggies: broccoli, carrots, red bell pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried dill
1/3 c mayo
2 large burrito-sized flour tortillas
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1/2 c grated cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Prepare and chop the vegetables into small pieces, almost minced.
2. Let the cream cheese sit at room temperature for a few minutes until soft.
3. Add the softened cream cheese into a mixing bowl as well as the garlic powder, mayonnaise, dill, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
4. Place the tortillas inside the microwave and heat for about 20 seconds.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
6. Top each tortilla with cheese, veggies, and chopped onions.
7. Roll each tortilla and lock each with a toothpick.
8. Place them inside the freezer to chill for at least 20 minutes.
9. Slice into even pieces.
10. Serve and enjoy!
CALORIES 90 | CALORIES FROM FAT 63 | FAT 7G11% | SATURATED FAT 2G13% | CHOLESTEROL 12MG4% | SODIUM 149MG6% | POTASSIUM 43MG1% | CARBOHYDRATES 5G2% | FIBER 1G4% | SUGAR 1G1% | PROTEIN 2G4% | VITAMIN A 636IU13% | VITAMIN C 1MG1% | CALCIUM 38MG4% | IRON 1MG6%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!