Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
These Potatoes were baked two times to perfection! The crispiness in every bite is way too awesome as opposed to regular fried potatoes! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
3 tbsp canola oil
¼ c salted butter
¾ c crumbled bacon (cooked and crumbled, divided)
4 ounces cream cheese
4 large Russet baking potatoes
2 green onions (chopped)
½ c milk
1 ½ c shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
½ c sour cream (or more to get texture creamy)
Salt and pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Wash the potatoes with water, then use paper towels to pat them dry.
3. Use a fork to poke small holes all over the potatoes.
4. Drizzle oil over the potatoes and rub each until well coated.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper all over the potatoes and rub again until well coated.
6. Lay the potatoes onto a baking sheet.
7. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until fork-tender.
8. Remove the potatoes from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Turn the heat of the oven down to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
10. Slice the potatoes into two, then scoop out the flesh and put them into a mixing bowl. Set aside the skins.
11. Add cream cheese, bacon, sour cream, butter, 1 cup of cheese, chopped onions, and milk into the bowl with the potato flesh.
12. Mash the potatoes until well blended and smooth.
13. Stuff each potato skin with the mixture.
14. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top as well as bacon.
15. Place them inside the oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted completely.
16. Remove from the oven and allow them to sit for a few minutes at room temperature.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 569mg | Potassium: 533mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 217mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!