Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This will probably be the easiest recipe you will ever try! In just about 20 minutes, you have the best dish to serve for today! Oh, man, this recipe is a must-try, I’m telling you! The juicy taste of the chicken paired with the rest of the ingredients is just too perfect not to share with you, friends. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, everyone, and I hope you all love and appreciate this Garlic Chicken recipe. Enjoy!
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 cloves garlic * minced
1 tsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp dried thyme
1/8 tsp red pepper flakes * optional
1 tbsp butter
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. In a mixing bowl, add the lemon juice, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes, and dried thyme. Whisk until well combined.
2. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken breasts.
3. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the chicken and sear for 4 minutes on one side.
7. Turn them over and brush the garlic marinade over each chicken breast.
8. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 more minutes.
9. Remove from the heat.
10. Serve over rice or pasta. Enjoy!
1. Feel free to make this recipe keto-friendly. Use Swerve instead of brown sugar.
2. Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 4 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 424mg | Potassium: 419mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 3.3mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!