Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This delicious pasta dish is what you just might need today! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do in and thank me later! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
6 bacon strips
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lb boneless and skinless chicken (thick in size, such as chicken breasts)
salt and pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp butter
3 garlic cloves (minced)
4 small tomatoes (diced)
2 c spinach
1 1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp Italian seasoning (more, if desired)
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp salt
1.5 c heavy cream
1 c Parmesan cheese shredded (more for garnish)
10 ounces penne pasta
2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the bacon strips and cook until crispy.
3. Remove the crispy bacon strips from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease. Slice them into small cuts.
4. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken.
5. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
6. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
7. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side for about 4 minutes or until they turn brown.
9. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate.
10. Slice the chicken breasts into small cuts.
11. In the same skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
12. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
13. Add the tomatoes and sauté for about 3 minutes or until soft.
14. Add the spinach and allow it to wilt.
15. Turn the heat down to low, then add the Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, paprika, and salt. Stir until well blended.
16. Add the heavy cream and stir until well blended.
17. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until well blended.
18. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain.
19. Add the slices of bacon, chicken, and parsley into the pasta. Stir until just mixed.
20. Add the sauce and toss until the pasta is well coated.
21. Sprinkle more cheese over each serving.
22. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 1059 | Calories from Fat 603 | Fat 67g 103% | Saturated Fat 33g 206% | Trans Fat 1g | Cholesterol 241mg 80% | Sodium 1027mg 45% | Potassium 1164mg 33% | Carbohydrates 64g 21% | Fiber 5g 21% | Sugar 6g 7% | Protein 50g 100% | Vitamin A 4656IU 93% | Vitamin C 26mg 32% | Calcium 422mg 42% | Iron 3mg 17%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!