Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 12 Servings
If you want a dish that you and your family are going to enjoy, then you have got to give this recipe a try! A total family comfort food coming your way!
1 teaspoon dried, powdered garlic
2 teaspoons dried, powdered onion
1/2 c cream cheese, lite or regular for keto
1 head of broccoli, cut into very small florets
1 bell pepper, finely diced (green if keto)
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 ½ c of old cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
1 1/2 c milk
4 c uncooked cauliflower rice
½ teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons corn starch or tapioca starch
1 ½ c fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
2 teaspoons sweet paprika
4 teaspoons dried oregano
Parsley for garnish
1 teaspoon chili powder, optional and to taste
1/2 -1 teaspoon sea salt omits for children
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 13×9-inch casserole dish.
3. Add cornstarch and milk into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, add chicken, cauliflower rice, milk mixture, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, bell pepper, broccoli, salt, pepper, garlic, chili, paprika, and oregano. Stir until well combined.
5. Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top.
7. Place the casserole dish inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until the top turn golden brown.
8. Remove the casserole from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
10. Serve and enjoy!
You can line the casserole dish with parchment paper if you don’t want to use cooking spray.
Completely omit the chili if you have kids.
Calories: 342 kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 437mg | Potassium: 682mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1310IU | Vitamin C: 84.2mg | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 1.5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!