Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
The name of this dish speaks for itself. These delicious treats are pieces of heaven! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! My kids could not get enough of these Cheeseburger Tot Sliders! I am sure that your loved ones are going to them as well! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
32 frozen potato rounds (such as Ore-Ida® Crispy Crowns®)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
8 oz ground beef (85% lean)
¼ pinch kosher salt
¼ tsp black pepper
4 slices American cheese
1 tbsp ketchup, or to taste
1 tbsp mustard, or to taste
16 pickled gherkins, drained
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
2. Add the tater tots into a 10×15-inch baking pan, then drizzle oil on top. Toss until well coated. Arrange them in a single layer.
3. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
4. Lay the ground beef onto a waxed paper.
5. Put another sheet of waxed paper over the beef. Press and shape it into a 4×6-inch rectangle.
6. Remove the sheet on top, then sprinkle salt and pepper over.
7. Slice it into even pieces. You should get about 16 pieces.
8. Slice the cheese into four, then fold and slice each. You should get 16 pieces as well.
9. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
10. Add the beef and cook each side until brown.
11. Top each burger with cheese and cook for another 3 minutes.
1. Put a cheeseburger over each tater tot, then top it with ketchup, mustard, and pickle.
2. Top each with another tater tot. Use a toothpick to lock each slider.
3. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use peanut oil for this recipe.
Calories: 114.1 | Protein: 4.8g 10% | Carbohydrates: 8.8g 3% | Dietary Fiber: 0.4g 2% | Sugars: 0.3g | Fat: 7.1g 11% | Saturated Fat: 2.6g 13% | Cholesterol: 16.5mg 6% | Vitamin A Iu: 89IU 2% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.5mg 12% | Vitamin C: 0.3mg 1% | Folate: 4.8mcg 1% | Calcium: 45.3mg 5% | Iron: 0.4mg 2% | Magnesium: 5mg 2% | Potassium: 90.5mg 3% | Sodium: 298mg 12% | Calories From Fat: 63.8
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!