Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake is what you just might need today! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! With this very minimal set of ingredients, you will surely have the best treat ever! Just follow these steps that I have provided for they will guide you to perfection! Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 cup small yellow onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup white rice
2 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth, divided
1 cup heavy cream
2 cups broccoli florets
1 cup shredded cheddar
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1. Place a large oven-safe skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the onion and saute until translucent.
4. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
5. Season with salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
6. Place them into the hot skillet and cook for about 6 minutes.
7. Add the heavy cream, rice, and 1 cup of broth. Stir until well combined, then allow it to simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is soft.
8. Add the rest of the broth, cheddar cheese, and broccoli. Stir until well mixed, then cook for another 10 minutes or until done.
9. Preheat the broiler.
10. Sprinkle bread crumbs, salt, and pepper over the chicken mixture.
11. Place it inside the broiler and broil for about 2 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!