Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
What a dish! The rich cheesy taste of it will satisfy all your cravings! What I love the most about this is the convenience. I mean, all you need is one pot and that’s it! Give this recipe a try and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
8 oz baby spinach leaves, divided
1 c sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil and Italian herbs, drained (about 7 oz)
1 large yellow onion, sliced
1 lb uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2″ bite-size pieces)
6 garlic cloves, sliced
1 lb dry linguine
2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp fresh ground pepper
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
4 c (32 oz) reduced-sodium chicken stock
1 c (8 oz) chardonnay wine
4 oz fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, add tomatoes, 1/2 of the spinach, garlic, chicken, Italian seasoning, onion, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
2. Place it on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add the chicken stock as well as the red wine. Stir until well mixed. Cover and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Cooking time will take about 8 minutes or until the pasta is firm to bite. Make sure to toss from time to time.
5. Remove the pot from the heat, then add the cheese. Toss again until the cheese has melted completely.
6. Add the rest of the spinach and toss again until wilted completely.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
1. For the Italian seasoning, mix 1 tsp rosemary, 1 tsp dried basil, 1 tsp dried thyme, 1 tsp rosemary. Stir until well mixed.
2. Feel free to add more red pepper flakes if you want them to be spicier.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!