Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Hello there, friends! Today, I am going to share with you a recipe that has a very special place in my heart! This has been a part of my family since I was little. The cheesy taste in every bite of this Chicken Stuffing Casserole will surely bring happiness to your life! I am so grateful to my Grams for this because now, I get to share it with you as well! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! You can also use chicken thighs for this. Pretty much any part of the chicken will do but I prefer using chicken breasts. Anyway, enough with the long introduction. It is time to do the work, am I right? Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 10.75 ounces can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1 8 ounces package Mozzarella cheese slices
2 cups dry stuffing mix
1/2 cup butter melted
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add the cream of chicken soup and milk into a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
3. In an 8×8-inch baking dish, add the chicken breasts and pour the milk mixture on top. Spread it evenly.
4. Add the cheese on top and make sure to cover it.
5. Spread the melted butter over the cheese.
6. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until done.
7. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 681kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 1935mg | Potassium: 559mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 830IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 412mg | Iron: 3.9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!