Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Talk about a complete meal! This recipe has everything. Noodles, meat, butter, and a lot more! A must-try recipe that you should try today. Enjoy!
2+2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp steak seasoning (we used Mc Cormick’s Grill Mates Hamburger)
4 medium zucchinis, spiralized or julienned
5 garlic cloves, minced
4 cheese slices (cheddar, mozzarella, provolone)
1 1/4 pounds (650g) lean ground beef
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
1/2 c chopped fresh parsley, divided
1 tbsp hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp crumbled beef bouillon cube
Juice of 1/2 lemon + lemon slices, for garnish
Crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
1. In a mixing bowl, add the ground beef. Use a spatula to break the ground beef.
2. Add red chili pepper flakes, steak seasoning, minced garlic, freshly cracked black pepper, parsley, and bouillon cube into the bowl with the ground beef. Stir everything until well blended.
3. Shape the mixture into 8 equal patties.
4. Add a slice of cheese over 4 patties, then top them with the rest of the patties.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add the patties, then cook each side for about 5 minutes or until done. Transfer onto a clean plate.
8. In the empty skillet, add another 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
9. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
10. Add Italian seasoning, parsley, hot sauce, red pepper flakes, and lemon juice. Stir until well blended.
11. Add the zucchini noodles, then toss until well coated with the mixture. Cook for about a minute.
12. Put the beef patties back into the skillet. Heat everything for another 2 minutes.
13. Serve and enjoy!
1217.6 kcal | Fat 97.53 g | Protein 76.77 g | Carbs 8.26 g | Saturated Fat 55.33 g | Polyunsat Fat 4.21 g | Monounsat Fat 29.72 g | Sugar 3.29 g | Cholesterol 442.08 mg Sodium 884.64 mg Potassium 1278 mg Fiber 1.3 g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!