Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
A complete meal for a complete day! This delicious dish will surely make your day extra special! I am so glad that I gave this a try because I never would have tasted perfection! You can serve this pretty much any time of the day! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
14 ounces Polska Kielbasa sliced on a diagonal
1 small onion diced
1 small bell pepper diced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 cloves garlic minced
1 c white rice uncooked
2 c chicken stock or broth
2 c broccoli florets – bite-size pieces raw
2 c shredded cheese divided ) I used a cheddar blend)
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the kielbasa and cook for about 4 minutes or until brown.
3. Remove the kielbasa from the skillet onto a clean plate.
4. In the same skillet, add bell pepper and onion. Saute until soft. Scape the bottom to get the brown bits.
5. Add garlic and saute until aromatic. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add the rice and cook for about a minute.
7. Add the chicken broth and stir until well mixed. Allow the mixture to boil.
8. Turn the heat down to low and cook for about 15 minutes.
9. Add the broccoli over the rice, then cover the skillet. Cook for another 5 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
10. Add 1 cup of cheese and kielbasa. Stir until well combined.
11. Add the rest of the cheese on top.
12. Cover the skillet and allow the cheese to melt.
13. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 556mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 28.9mg | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!