Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 8 Servings
This cheesy dish will be the highlight of your day, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Serve this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have the best day, friends. Enjoy!
2 ½ c elbow macaroni
1 (8 oz) package processed cheese (such as Velveeta®), cubed
1 lb ground beef
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 (10.75 oz) can condense Cheddar cheese soup (such as Campbell’s®)
1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
½ c grated Parmesan cheese
¼ c chopped onion
¼ c milk
8 slices of American cheese (such as Kraft®)
1 (8 oz) package buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®), crushed
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in an 11×13-inch baking dish.
3. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
4. Add the elbow macaroni and cook until al dente.
5. Drain the macaroni and transfer it into a mixing bowl.
6. Add the processed cheese cubes over the macaroni and allow it to melt.
7. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
8. Add the ground beef and cook until crumbly and brown.
9. Add onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined. Discard any excess grease from the skillet.
10. In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese soup, and onion. Stir until well combined.
11. Transfer the macaroni into the bowl with the cheese soup mixture. Stir until well mixed.
12. Add milk and stir until well blended.
13. Add the ground beef and stir until well mixed.
14. Transfer everything into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
15. Add the slices of American cheese over as well as the cracker crumbs.
16. Cover everything with aluminium foil.
17. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
18. Remove the cover and bake another 10 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
19. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 689.3 | Protein: 30.7g 61% | Carbohydrates: 50g 16% | Dietary Fiber: 2g 8% | Sugars: 6.2g | Fat: 40g 62% | Saturated Fat: 19.3g 96% | Cholesterol: 102.5mg 34% | Vitamin A Iu: 936.6IU 19% | Niacin Equivalents: 12mg 92% | Vitamin B6: 0.2mg 13% | Vitamin C: 0.7mg 1% | Folate: 90.7mcg 23% | Calcium: 457.7mg 46% | Iron: 3.5mg 19% | Magnesium: 48.2mg 17% | Potassium: 390.1mg 11% | Sodium: 1436mg 57% | Thiamin: 0.4mg 38% | Calories From Fat: 359.7
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!